Thursday, November 6, 2008

No Whining...Mommy

Again, evidence that Reagan's ears work...

Reagan has a rather large collection of plastic food. She has hamburgers and fries, fruit, peas and corn, even what could be either a chicken or turkey leg. My child has ice cream cones, hot dogs (yuck!) and potato chips. She has little miniature boxes of cake mix, pasta meals and milk cartons (these are never the same once they come out of the plastic box they arrive in; why the company can't make them from plastic instead of cardboard is beyond me). Reagan also has a wide variety of dishes in pastel colors. All of these items live in a tub in her room.

Yesterday, we cleaned up this all-you-can-eat buffet...three times. When I discovered the mess the last time, I said, "Reagaannnn....whhyyy did you dooooo thissss??"

My little listener looked up at me and said, "No whining, Mommy!"

1 comment:

Danifesto said...

OMG that is the CUTEST! Um. I think you have a smart little girl on your hands! Better brush up on your debating skills. Reminds me a bit of my brother. (when he was little of course- wink!)