Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In case you hadn't noticed...

I'm not blogging anymore. I've become a bit paranoid about the Internet and its dangers lately. We have much news. Reagan is currently at her first day of preschool. We're adopting again and our little one is waiting for us in Taiwan! Our church has a new building (hopefully!). We're not bored or boring, by any means. Just haven't shared with the general public out of concern for our safety.

That being said I truly miss sharing our life with you and I know my family especially would like me to continue our story. I've decided to start a private blog in an attempt to meet the best of both private and public worlds.

If you'd like to receive an invite to our private blog, please email me or leave me a message here. Thanks!
--Lisa

13 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

I would please and thank you!

Danifesto said...

Good to know Lisa! I had noticed actually but would never mention as I'm not a shining example of being diligent in the blog area! I would like to be added if I could.

Anonymous said...

yes! Of course add me! lena

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get invited to the private blog. I'm thrilled to hear about the new addition to the family.

I've been laid off from my job at the library (as of 8/1) and seeking employment. I've moved back into mom's house in Gardner.

You can find me on Facebook.

Sonia Smith

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

You can e-mail me through our connection at LinkedIn as well.
Sonia

Carla said...

ME too!!!! ME TOO!!!!!

and you are on Facebook? must friend you....must must must!

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm so glad you all want to come along to the private blog. I'll start it as soon as I get this grant done next week. :) I'll send all of you invites. Thank you for your patience!

Erica said...

I would definitely like to keep reading on your new blog! Count me in, please!

Anonymous said...

Please send me the blog site. Thanks. Marcala

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I would love to be able to continue following your blog. I was Jen and Eric's across the street neighbor in Richmond. Met you at her shower. Love reading about Reagan and am excited about your next adoption!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Please all me. I always look forward to the post. Kandi

Nancy said...

Hi, Lisa! I've been following Miss Reagan for awhile, and would love to be able to continue to keep up with her, AND the new little one!!! I am an adoptive single mom with one of China's treasures!

Nancy J

Anonymous said...

wonderful issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What could you
recommend about your submit that you just
made a few days in the past? Any positive?

Feel free to visit my web blog :: free weight loss programs