Saturday, June 23, 2007

Travel Approval...Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Our Travel Approval came through yesterday! We leave Thursday, July 5 with a bunch of other AWAA families. I can't believe I'm writing this. So much to do!! I'll post our itinerary when it's in order. We should know more details Monday or Tuesday.

I also might do some experimenting on the blog to see how it reacts to multiple pictures and videos. Want to be ready to update it in CHINA. So pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain...it's just me fiddling around so this works 7000 miles from home. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo!! Congratulations!

Marilyn, Paul, PJ, Chris & Lauren said...

Congrats! She is so DARLING! I hope you have the trip of your dreams. I'll be following along and reliving our own time in china.

Happy trails!

Marilyn Rhude
DS PJ
DS Chris
DD Lauren (adopted 11/14/2006 from Chenzhou, China