Friday, February 15, 2008

My iPod's betrayal...

On the way to and from Blakely's house each day, Reagan and I listen to "toddler tunes" as I call them. We jam out to "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep" and "Father Abraham." As soon as I drop off my little impressionable cherub, I switch my iPod to something a little more grown up.

Then I sing with Reba or head bang with a hair band all the way to the library.

Today I arrived in the library parking lot and turned off the music and I realized something. This cold, suffocating feeling swooshed over my whole body.

I haven't a clue the last time I heard something besides toddler tunes. I honest to goodness can't remember when I last changed the iPod to my music.

I've been rocking to "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and did not notice. If that isn't a sign of lunacy, I don't know what is.

No comments: