Friday, April 20, 2007

She's ours but she lives far, far away

Tonight is hard. Danny is off singing in another state and I'm preparing for an HHS girls weekend. I still need to clean the bathrooms, finish packing and do satin hands before bed. Tomorrow I gotta spend some QT with my treadmill, shower, get gorgeous and be ready for my girly girls by 9am. I have plenty to do. Yet, I just watched "Raising Helen" for the 89th time and now I'm weepy.

I can not believe that Reagan is in China and not here with me. What the heck? How long must we wait for this dream to come true? I'm sick of it. I know God has a plan. I know that. I thank God for it. Lord, please give me courage and energy and a solid, positive attitude. This journey You've asked us to follow is so very hard and tonight I'm crying and getting all snotty and I just want it to be over.

Please help us to enjoy our last few precious weeks together as a beautiful duet. This is the end of an era, certainly. We're ready for it. We're ready for some new harmony. We're ready to be a trio. Watch over Ru tonight, Lord. Please let her know, somehow, let her know that we are coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so ready for her to be here too, Lisa and Danny. We have her little face on our computers and say little prayers for her all day long. When I close my eyes at night I too ask Father to watch over her and allow her mommy and daddy to go get her SOON!
This little grand-daughter has captured our hearts!
Love Nai Nai & Papa