Friday, April 13, 2007

Who The Heck Are We?

Danny and I met at church camp a thousand years ago, went to the same small liberal arts college and were married July 26, 1997.


Danny is in to music a bit more than most normal people. He plays in a bell choir, sings in church choir and a barbershop quartet and plays drums for a jazz band. He also leads children's music on Sunday mornings and is involved with a local music civic group. He also plays a lot of Xbox and is currently (frantically) finishing our basement so we'll have a guest bedroom and bath.


In his spare time, the hospital pays Danny to be their network administrator (computer geek) and he's been there going on eight years now.


I sing in our church choir, too but people don't fall to pieces when I miss a Sunday here and there the way they do when Danny's gone. Mostly I blend in and try to stay on pitch. I watch HGTV more than I should, exericise less than I should and read pretty much constantly. I scrapbook and make cards. I write stuff that will never be published but which won't leave my head until I put it on paper. I absolutely never refuse a piece of key lime pie.


I began working in a library when I was fifteen. That was fifteen years ago. I finished my master's degree in library science from Emporia State University in 2002. I'm currently employed as an interlibrary loan librarian and I coordinate adult programs for Ottawa Library.


I think that gives you enough information on us. Let's talk about REAGAN!!

No comments: