Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Save Yourselves...

Ok, Reagan is still sleeping so if you hurry and only take what is absolutely necessary, you can make it.

Today Reagan stood all by herself with meaning. She's done the weeble wobble thing for a while now but today there was purpose and strength and it last more than 10 seconds and happened several times.

To add to the rising terror I feel radiating from you, my dear readers, Reagan climbed the stairs this afternoon. I stood behind her and offered a bit of encouragement so blame me if you must. The point is...

Reagan is getting closer to walking every day. Our world will never be the same. Danny and I are in this for the long haul. We signed up for this gig. You are an innocent observer. I say run for it.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

The adventure is about to begin!