Tuesday, May 13, 2008

If the SRS comes...

I swear we don't beat our daughter. If anything, we're far too indulgent and spoil her beyond measure. Yesterday, however, my poor kid had a few run-ins with objects more stubborn than she is and she came out on the losing end.

She fell off the swings late last week so she already had a few bruises and a scratch on her nose before yesterday even started.

In the morning she was running away, looking back at me. I was so busy squealing, "I'm gonna get you!" that I didn't have a chance to warn my not-so-graceful child that a wall was looming in her future. Bam.

Then in the afternoon she decided to flip off the bed and hit her face on the foot board. Bam.

This accident was closely followed by her chin smashing into the downstairs coffee table as she tried to escape The Tickle Monster aka Daddy. Bam.

Then before bed she was in our bathroom. She was facing Danny and backed right into the corner of a drawer I'd opened behind her. Bam.

I guess what I'm saying is that mostly Reagan would be fine if her parents would leave her alone but please know our intentions are good and if Reagan can survive us, she can survive anything! When the SRS comes for us, I'm going to tell them how living with us has made her invincible!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Ouch! Poor baby. Lia does alot of that but sometimes I wonder if she feels pain! LOL I hope her little head is recovered from all that trauma! ;)