Sunday, July 8, 2007

Last Lasts, First Firsts

Last Supper (which was really good, btw. Excellent fried rice, bug-free ice and the fried chicken/fish/mystery meat was quite tasty. I ate a lot of it followed by a Dove ice cream bar. I'm fat and happy tonight.


Last shower.

Danny shaved his face. I shaved my legs (close your mouth, Blakely) for the last time before we get Ru.

Last bus ride (this actually happens tomorrow at 5:50am but you get the idea).

Last night together without a baby.

Last post on my blog.

Last time I use conditioner in my hair.

Last time I….ok, I could be taking this a bit too far. I just feel like time is spinning faster and faster and we can't get off the roller coaster. We purposely got on but now it's very scary.


Let's think about Firsts.

First time I packed a diaper bag.

First time we're in China, our daughter's birth country.

First time I bought Reagan something special (pearls).


And tomorrow will bring a whole host of Firsts. Firsts I've dreamed about for years and years and now they're happening to US and to Reagan.


Good night from Beijing! We love you!

1 comment:

Sanders' Double Happiness said...

Here's to a whole bunch more firsts!

oxo
Stacey
from Chenzhou Families