Saturday, July 28, 2007

Life With Reagan

Reagan is currently pulling all of the trash out of the office trash can. My favorite cat in the world (who has since gone on to kitty heaven) used to pull dirty socks and underwear out of the laundry room in this same fashion. Reagan is working against my inner Cleaning Goddess. We've gone over the importance of putting trash in the proper place about 100 times...today alone. I'm not sure she's grasping the concept.

In other news, Reagan Ru slept last night. I mean, really slept. We put her down around 8:45ish and she was up at 9:30 and we put her down (finally!) at 10:30pm and did not hear a single peep from her until 8 this morning. I rolled over, all cozy in my consecutive hours of sleep and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the clock. Something must be HORRIBLY wrong! My baby doesn't sleep like this! I raced into her room and sure enough she had just woke up. She rolled over and looked up at me as if to say, "Well, what do you know? This crib isn't a medevial torture device after all. It's actually quite nice in here and if you're lucky, I'll take my nap today, too." And, she did, by the way. She slept nearly two hours and I got all sorts of stuff done and then took my own snooze.

No comments: