Sunday, July 22, 2007

So We're Home...

In case you couldn't tell from my last post, we're alive and at home. I'm heading to bed now because jet lag is killing me. We're forcing ourselves to stay awake as much as we can during daytime. Poor Reagan. She's a wreck but she's powering through with us. My kid is a champ.

Thank you so much to everyone who came to the airport to greet us. I expected a handful of die hards but so many, many people showed up and it was like a little party and made us feel so loved and welcomed. You all rock my world!!

Matt Harader rocks my world, too. Not only has he been one of my most treasured friends for over a decade now, but he handled all our blog problems while we were away and I really appreciate it. His wife and kid ain't half bad, either.

I'll try to write on here when I can. I don't know if anyone will be interested in life AFTER China. If Reagan does something super cool, I'll let you know. You can assume she will because she's my child after all.

1 comment:

colbylobrien said...

Welcome home! I enjoyed following your journey in China, and look forward to the real journey that begins at home!

Lois O'Brien